Logo of diafimisi.me featuring a blue hot air balloon on a yellow background with the tagline 'advertise & grow' diafimisi.me | Websites

Social media advertising policy.

Scope of Services.
At diafimisi.me, we offer customized social media advertising services, focusing on strategic Targeting, creative Content, and Analytics for optimizing ad performance.

Graphic Design Content
Each graphic (post or story) is considered as one day of service. Our designs are tailored to engage your audience and amplify your brand’s message.

Payment Terms:
A 70% deposit of the total fee is required to begin services, confirming your commitment and our start of work. The remaining 30% is due upon completion and delivery of all services and content.

Third-Party and Ad Payments:
All payments related to third-party services, including ad costs, are the responsibility of the User/Client. Diafimisi.me will manage these services but will not cover the associated costs.

Accepted Payment Methods:
Payments are accepted via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, bank transfers, and PayPal.

Completion and Final Payment:
Upon completion and delivery of the services, the User/Client is responsible for the final payment. Failure to complete payment may result in withholding of final content and potential legal action.

By engaging diafimisi.me, you agree to these terms, ensuring a clear and successful partnership.